Nigeria is located in West Africa and borders Benin in the west, Cameroon and Chad to the east, Niger on the North and Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Guinea in the south. Nigeria is one of the largest importer from the United States. The Nigerian Port Authority known as NPA was managing all the Nigeria’s Ports. In order for them to meet all the international standard and modernization the government has decided to offer the operation of few terminals to the private European lines. Under the terms of concession agreements, the government agreed transfer operating rights to privates companies for a finite number of years without forgoing ownership of the port land. ACL is one of the first steam ship lines who is completely managing all their import and export containers.
Nigeria’s principal container port is in Lagos, which handles about 5.75 million tons of cargo each year. Lagos has two major terminals and they are Apapa and Tin Can. Onne of the most modern ports in Nigeria is Port Onne which is managed by Multinational Oil companies.
With many year of experiences and knowledge USG Shipping Line can offer a very competitive price and services for all your type of cargo to Nigeria. Even that container shipping to Nigeria remain the number one mode of transportation , your cargo could be shipped via Break Bulk or Roll on Roll off to Nigeria.
Please see below the list of the ports in Nigeria where USG offer shipping services
Shipping to Tin can Island
Shipping to Onne ( Port Harcourt) : Port Harcourt is the capital of the River State which is located in Niger Delta. It is the main petroleum industry of Nigeria. Recently there are more request for shipping to Port Harcourt in Nigeria due to the business development. Port Onne is the main port of entry in Harcourt area and it is equipped with the most advanced logistics system. At US General Shipping, we offer special rate for shipping to Port Harcourt for any type of Oil Industry Equipment.
Cost of shipping car to Nigeria via Roll on Roll off:
Mid-Size Car: $975.00
How to start the shipping process to Nigeria:
- At first, you need to contact us with the details of your shipment which include commodity, volume and location in the US. Please also provide us the name of the port in Nigeria where you like to ship your cargo. At this time we offer shipping service to Apapa, Tin can island and Onne( Harcourt).
- We will provide you tour most competitive offer and if our prices and services meet your needs then we can either deliver the container to your address for you to personally load it with your commercial cargo, or personal items. Please note that the container stays on the chassis. We provide 2 hours free loading. We can also provide you the drop and pick up for few days and this service could be free depending on the loading location.
-For certain commodities, We can also load your vehicles on to the shipping container at our Loading dock in Long Beach and San Francisco in California, Houston in Texas and Newark in NJ. You can either deliver the vehicles personally to one of these warehouse or we can arrange the pick up by one of our car carrier. . We would require the pieces count of the items that you have in the container so that we can provide you with an accurate Bill of Lading.
- Once loading is over and the container has been delivered to the port you can pay the remaining balance. Once shipment fully paid will issue either the originals or Telex release for your container. USG Offers shipping services to Nigeria with United Arab, Maersk, Safmarine, ACL, Hanjin and Delmas.
See below some of the most popular origins in the United States :
Shipping to Nigeria from New York: USG ships more than 250 Containers yearly from New York to Nigeria , we have local warehouse, dock , Agents and can handle your container or roll on off shipment from Ato Z. One of our special rates is shipping 4 cars in the 40 footer with the rate all inclusive of $3350.00
- Shipping to Nigeria from New Jersey : With our main warehouse in Newark , USG Can handle all type of services from NJ to Nigeria.
- Shipping to Nigeria from Newark : we offer 25 days shipping with Maersk. We also ship with ACL and UASC.
- Shipping to Nigeria from California : Our headquarter is based in California and we will offer all type of shipping needs from California to Nigeria.
Shipping to Nigeria from Los Angeles
Shipping to Nigeria from San Francisco
- Shipping to Nigeria from Maryland : We offer roll on roll off from Port of Baltimore to Nigeria.
- Shipping to Nigeria from Texas : We offer loading, shipping, warehousing , Ocean and Air Freight from Texas to Nigeria.
Shipping to Nigeria from Houston
Shipping to Nigeria from Dallas
- Shipping to Nigeria from Florida : With a very strong network, at USG we can offer you loading and shipping service from Florida to Nigeria.
We are one of the Top Shipping Companies for Nigeria. We offer one of the fastest transit time with our Maersk Contract, We also have services with SCL, Delmas m Hanjin and United Arab. Our Freight Service to Nigeria include;
- Shipping Boxes to Nigeria
- Shipping Cars to Nigeria
- Shipping Trucks to Nigeria
- Shipping Containers to Nigeria
Air Freight to Nigeria :
Here at US General Shipping we offer Air Freight to all the international Airport in Nigeria. Please see below the list of Airports where USG offer shipping service using the Airlines;
-Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos
- Port Harcourt International Airport in Port Harcourt
US General Shipping specialized in International Shipping to Nigeria and looking forward to be at your service. US General Shipping is among the best for Container Shipping to Nigeria . Please send us your request if you need to ship to Nigeria and we will make sure to provide the most competitive rate at the earliest. Shipping to Nigeria from US will become an easy process when you use a reliable company.